Inland members like programming that’s balanced between digital and print topics and that’s focuses on growth—particularly audience growth.
That’s among the key takeaways from the latest member survey that attracted more than 270 responses from member news organizations large and small.
As the charts below show, members see a lot of value in the many webinars Inland presents throughout the year, and they prefer programming on topics geared towards growing their top- and bottom-lines: audience development, business and newsroom strategies and sales training.
Members like to keep up with Inland, and consider themselves well-informed about association and foundation activities. Their preferred way of hearing from Inland is email—but they show plenty of love for the print and editions of The Inlander.
For which we say, thank you!
• Members continue to say "give us a balanced mix of programming."
• For in-person meetings, subject matter and cost are the two most critical drivers.
• Members are highly aware of both Publisher Benchmarks and Compensation Survey.
• Email remains most preferred channel, but Inlander print and e-editions close behind.
• Nearly two-thirds of respondents say they feel well informed about Inland.
• Overall value rating remains strong.